Writing an illustration essay about parents means choosing very detailed and concrete examples that will help readers understand the essence of the work. The examples should be directly related to the subject of the analysis. The peculiarity of the illustration essay is that, unlike the thought-provoking work, students are not limited by the number of examples and their topics. Let this be one example, but it must be bright, strong, and convincing. The example should represent the essence of the described phenomenon and not be accidental. So, parents are the first social environment of the child. Parents’ personalities play a significant role in everyone’s life. Parents’ first and most important task is to build the child’s confidence that they are loved and cared for. The most natural and necessary of all parental responsibilities is to treat a child, at any age, with love and respect. Thus, teachers often ask students to write an example illustration essay on parents.
Basic rules in writing an illustration essay
Unlike other types of student work, an essay is more of a work of art. It combines journalistic work with scientific work. This mix of directions causes difficulties for many students. It is difficult for them to write an essay correctly, according to the standards and requirements, to use the necessary concepts, and adhere to the correct principles. Features of the composition and content of the illustration essay include:
- it is better to start the introduction with a quote, a question, a shocking or impressive fact, statistics, a metaphor, a comparison, an “strong argument”, or a story from your own life;
- then in the introductory part, it is worth placing your thesis on the problem, preferably with three arguments;
- each of the three arguments should be placed in a separate paragraph;
- justify the thesis with the help of vivid and interesting examples;
- use linking words that allow you to transition between different ideas and paragraphs;
- alternate long sentences with short ones;
- in the paragraph devoted to the conclusion, once again confirm the thesis and offer your solution to the problem;
- the conclusion and introduction should focus on the problem.
Ordering essays from a professional – a perfect alternative for every student
An essay is one of the most popular types of written work in school, college, or university. But not everyone is ready to express their thoughts, reflections, and position according to the requirements of the genre. If you have such a problem, a professional essay writer will definitely help you solve it. The essay requires a large share of the author’s text, so the writers approach the issue of plagiarism with full responsibility. Each text is checked for uniqueness; the service maintains an indicator of 80-90%, as required by most universities. The authors of the portal are qualified teachers and candidates of sciences who are ready to provide an ideal text of an essay that deserves high praise. It will take no more than a day to complete the order. And if necessary, you can also urgently order an essay, which involves completing the order within a few hours.